RE: Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:59:09 -0700 (PDT)
I have kept quiet over the last few days, mostly because I am not an eloquent
man and don't have the words to convey what I feel about these event.  However,
as an American and a veteran I do feel compelled to say this:

Please let's not fight amongst ourselves!  This is America, where everyone is
entitled to their own opinions and beliefs.  This freedom is what was attacked
Tuesday, let's not further the terrorist's cause by trying to stifle it
ourselves.

We need to stand strong and united in the face of our enemies, and defend
freedom of speech, thought and religion, not just for ourselves but for all
people - whether we agree with their views or not.  That is what America stands
for, and why I am proud - and will always be proud - to call myself one.

Raymond L. Hatfield,
American