Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:49:26 -0400
People,

STOP.  Let's see how intelligent we can all be.  This kind of nonsense
will be going on for months.  There have been many kind words said to
honor the victioms and true heros involved with this catastrophe.  Let's
try to prove to all that we are not ignorant and resist entering into
such an obviously volatile discussion.

P.S. The last word I would use to classify Nelson Riedel is ignorant.

Thanks
Jay Welch, Abington MA
1971 TR6 project, 1973 TR6 driver
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club" @