Re: Oil Questions?

Subject: Re: Oil Questions?
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:46:49 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Not to belabor the point, but I wonder if they were also using lighter
weight oil ?  I can well imagine that 5W15 would run through the rear
seal like water ...

My TR definitely leaks oil, and I've certainly put some work into
slowing the flow over the years.  But I did not notice any increase when
I switched to synthetic, just that the hoped-for decrease did not
happen.

Your mileage may definitely vary.
Randall