Re: Whitworth

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Whitworth
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:58:22 -0000
Hi Karl
In actual fact, the BSF and BSW standards differ, the 1/2" wrench will fit
the heads of the 1/2" BSW and 7/16 BSF, if my memory is correct, ( I think
it is always one size smaller for the BSF than the BSW) any how you will
usually find the 2 sizes each wrench will fit are marked on them where AF
sizes will have just one!

Graham.