TR3 Modifications

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Modifications
From: "Terry Palmer" <TPalmer@kscable.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:23:32 -0600
These are a few changes I made to my TR3 that have worked out very well.  I
put in the electronic ignition; added sidedraft webers and an electric fuel
pump.  The engine no longer requires any cranking to start.  It fires
immediately.  The idle is very smooth at around 1000 RPM's and the engine
response is quick when you give it the gas.  Unlike the SU's which always
seemed to develop small fuel leaks every so often and the idle would change
when the damper was low on oil; the weber's are pretty much maintanence
free.

Terry  Palmer  58  TR3A
                       75  TR6