Re: dumb really dumb

To: "INTERNET:ZoboHerald@aol.com" <ZoboHerald@aol.com>
Subject: Re: dumb really dumb
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:03:44 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <vafred@erols.com>, "[unknown]" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Message text written by INTERNET:ZoboHerald@aol.com
>My first experience with these lamps and lenses goes back to about 1959. I
was not quite 6 and dad had just gotten a new Triumph 10 sedan the previous
fall. I have some vague memories of a little boy and his littler sister
both being fascinated by the glass lenses and the chromed rings that helped
hold them in place...and how easily both could be removed without any
particular tools...and how DIFFICULT it was to get them back in place
without some sort of tool, and before dad (or mom) found out....
<

I guess that's better than my 6 year old experience of letting the car out
of gear and riding it down the drivway into the street.

Dave (no damage done)