Re: Dumb really dumb

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Dumb really dumb
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:32:05 -0000
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Andy Mace wrote:
Dad had just gotten a new Triumph 10 sedan the previous fall. I have
some vague memories of a little boy and his littler sister both being
fascinated by the glass lenses and the chromed rings that helped hold
them in place...and how easily both could be removed without any
particular tools...and how DIFFICULT it was to get them back in place
without some sort of tool, and before dad (or mom) found out....

And I also remember another little boy who wanted to examine the
inside of all the HT lead suppressors on Mum's Standard Ten to see if
they were all the same. They were, so he put them back and for a
reason he couldn't understand, the engine *didn't run very well* the
next time Mum started it. He was unaware at that age of something
called a firing order.

Jonmac
MG 4305 DLO 1970 Triumph 2.5PI, TED 152318 1950 Ferguson TED20