Re: prices on ebay

To: OC@46thfoot.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: prices on ebay
From: Harrymague@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:30:02 EST
Alright already.  As the list has pointed out it is buyer beware.  I have
already told Mike that I support his product.  There are some really great
deals on Ebay.  This particular product had several runs.  I should have
contact Mike directly to see if he had more of the kits.  This probably would
have led me to his web site.  If it weren't for Ebay, I don't know where I
would find some of the parts I need/want for my 74 TR6.  I am just glad your
guys out there that have the stuff collected are willing to part with some of
it.  Motor On, the summer is almost here.
Harry Mague
Beavercreek, OH
74 TR6
CF16223