Turn Signal Bullet Connectors

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g1H4cKN15290
Subject: Turn Signal Bullet Connectors
From: William Quincy <wquincy@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 22:37:55 -0600
Greetings Listers,

I called TRF the other day looking for the large " bullet connector" used
with turn signal and tail light hardware in TR39s, MGA9s, and I9m sure many
other applications. They said out of stock, and no source. If there really
is no source then there must be some clever workarounds in place.  My Moss
Wiring harness has all the spade connectors for my TR3A but not these tail
light and turn signal bullets.  I guess I could solder the wires directly to
the hardware but that seems a little "tacky" Pun intended.

Bill Quincy
TS69623L
CT36910ME