Re: Turn Signal Bullet Connectors

To: wquincy@kscable.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Turn Signal Bullet Connectors
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 00:18:15 EST
In a message dated 2/16/2002 11:39:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wquincy@kscable.com writes:

> I called TRF the other day looking for the large " bullet connector" used
> with turn signal and tail light hardware in TR39s, MGA9s, and I9m sure many
> other applications. They said out of stock, and no source. If there really
> is no source then there must be some clever workarounds in place.  My Moss
> Wiring harness has all the spade connectors for my TR3A but not these tail
> light and turn signal bullets.  I guess I could solder the wires directly
> the hardware but that seems a little "tacky" Pun intended.

You might try Holden in the UK. From their web site:
<http://www.holden.co.uk/product_display.asp?product_code=555910>

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.