Re: Turn Signal Bullet Connectors

To: wquincy@kscable.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Turn Signal Bullet Connectors
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:24:34 EST
In a message dated 2/16/02 11:39:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wquincy@kscable.com writes:

<< I called TRF the other day looking for the large " bullet connector" used
 with turn signal and tail light hardware in TR39s, MGA9s, and I9m sure many
 other applications. They said out of stock, and no source. If there really
 is no source then there must be some clever workarounds in place. >>

Has anyone tried off the shelf bullet connectors? ( don't know what the TR
stuff looks like)   These are available in .157 and .188 dia.   The .157 is
typically found on Japanese motor cycles and U haul trailers and the .188 is
found on those flat 4 pin trailer connectors.

Both sizes are usually available from electrical parts manufactures such as
Borg/Warner, Niehoff, Cole/Hersee.
Harold