Re: Turn Signal Bullet Connectors

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn Signal Bullet Connectors
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:26:13 -0700
William Quincy wrote:

> I called TRF the other day looking for the large " bullet connector" used
> with turn signal and tail light hardware in TR3........

If by large you mean the diameter of the hole in the tip of the bullet, I have
used the Moss variety after drilling that hole to a larger diameter for the
larger gauge wires (e.g. horns, et al).  ISTR the ones on the turn signals were
more like formed sheet metal (rather than cast brass) and the wire was passed
thru the hole and folded back -- not soldered in place.... but then mine may be
incorrect.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4