Re: Shipwright's Brakes

To: <tony@tonydrews.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: Shipwright's Brakes
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:56:05 -0700
Can I have all the old parts?  Seriously,  I hope it finally works for
you...but if not how bout the PDWA?  Is it centered?  Have the o-rings in it
been replaced.  I'm not sure why it would cause your brakes to lock up (I
suppose it could if it was causing a pressure imbalance in your hydraulic
system) but it was the only thing I didn't see on your list.  Good luck.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)