Re: purchase from Harbor Freight

To: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Subject: Re: purchase from Harbor Freight
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:00:46 -0500
Cc: "'Rich White'" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark:

As for the dollies, I have a set (4) and they work fine. They're built
very well. On a concrete floor, I can move my TR6 around with no
problem. On the asphalt driveway, it's a bit harder, but still works
okay. The ones I have, the ones Eastwood sells (Winter 2001 page
25-$150) and the ones in the HF catalog #305 - $140 with free shipping)
are all identical.

As for their stuff being "crap", some of it is, but many of their tools
work well and the prices are good. I always prefer Craftsman, but for
gear pullers, service carts, hole saws, throw away drill bits, tarps,
multi-testers and a hundred other things, they fill a niche in the
things I need and the money I have to spend.

Let me know if you need any more information on the HF catalog details.

Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va
"75 TR6

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rmf3860.vcf]