Re: purchase from Harbor Freight

To: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Subject: Re: purchase from Harbor Freight
From: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:41:41 -0500 18, 2001) at 02/19/2002 07:41:44 PM, Serialize complete at 02/19/2002 07:41:44 PM
Cc: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, "'Rich White'" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
I agree with Bob,

While most of the tools may be lower quality than Craftsman, if when one
needs a "deposable" or cheap tool, HF is an excellent source. I've had
some problems with merchandise, as well as ordering, but their Customer
Service gave credit back to my card instantly. One terrific purchase was a
Porter Cable compressor that Griot's Garage was selling for over $330, HF
had on sale for $199 with free shipping. Home Depot didn't even have that
good a price!

If you are unhappy, remember to speak your mind with your wallet!... in
today's economy, businesses must listen to their customers or go the Kmart
way.

IMHO, cheers.