Re: Please HELP with brake bleeding problem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Please HELP with brake bleeding problem
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:53:21 -0500
For what it's worth, if my PDWA can be used as an example, the PDWA
should act as follows.  Prior to installing the MC that I had just
rebuilt, I opened all bleeders and blew dried compressed air through the
MC pipes.  As you switched from front pipe to rear, the PDWA would make a
definite "click" sound as it changed position from front to rear.

>1.  I took the DPWA switch off and looked at the piston and you really
can't tell much since the hole is so small.

Good luck,
Jay Welch, Abington MA
1971 TR6 project
1973 TR6 driver - wanting to "Drive it Hard"
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club" @
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/