Hood Protection/Oil Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hood Protection/Oil Question
From: "James Fowler" <jfowler@MAIL.SOUTHEAST.CC.NC.US>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:24:04 -0500
I have recently installed a MOSS hood (top) on my 1960 TR3A.  In the past I
have used vinyl top wax to protect it from the elements.  I cannot seem to find
this product any where.  Any suggestions!  I prefer something with more staying
power that Armor-All.

Additionally I use a 20-50 wt oil in a newly rebuilt motor.  When the temp is
below 30 degrees F., the motor is very slow to turn.  Can I change to a 10-40
wt oil during the colder months and return to 20-50 in the warmer months?

James Fowler
Whiteville, N.C.
1960 TR3A