Re: [triumph_herald] Herald Progress

To: John Kipping <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Subject: Re: [triumph_herald] Herald Progress
From: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 01:39:43 -0500
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>, William Davies <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
I want a set! I remember the sad day I had to remove the frayed and
rusted originals from GA41328LCV for having become a tetanus hazard. The
"fuzzy seals" presently installed are too large in diameter for the
lovely stainless steel finishers at the top of the windshield, as well
as the stamped metal cappings atop the B posts - I want something that fits!

Plus some wistaria escutcheons, if it's not too much trouble...