RE: TR3a questions - windshield seal

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3a questions - windshield seal
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:59:43 -0500
Not sure who sent the original post. - but be careful that you put it in the
correct way.  There should be the word "top" or "bottom" or "front" or
"back" on it somewhere near the middle.   Top/front means the side facing
away from the cockpit or up into the air.

Get it wrong and you'll get a nice breeze....

Carl