Re: SpeedChannel sucks

To: greenman62@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: SpeedChannel sucks
From: Ernest Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:45:05 -0600
Cc: mmarr@idcnet.com, tigerpb@ids.net, miket@rio.edu, ms6453@optonline.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
>What gripes me about NASCAR on the former Speedvision is it's kind of like
>carbonmonoxide in a garage... It crowds out all the "oxygen" of other racing
>until you suffocate...

Greg:

Agree with what you have said and hopefully the CO won't get too bad.
 The France family has done very well at promoting their business and
unfortunately NASCAR has shown the ability to push out other forms of
racing we may prefer to watch.  Hopefully a network called "Speed" will
not forget it roots and begin showing mainstream sports like
cheerleading, dog trails, or Walton reruns  like ESPN or TNN.

One positive thing about Speed Channel. NO MORE PAUL PAGE CALLING CART
RACES!!!

Ernie

TR6 and bank account nearing completion!