Re: SpeedChannel sucks

To: <greenman62@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SpeedChannel sucks
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:02:27 -0600
Greg Petrolati wrote:

> I don't think we'll ever get away from the rampant commercialization of
> nearly everthing that's fun to do (I wouldn't be at all surprised if logos
> were tattooed to the butts of a porn stars)...
> . . .
> Just my tuppence

For a few more tuppence from Greg, see his article in the current issue of
Vintage Motorsport on the Fall Festival vintage races at Road America.
Inexplicably (for a TR4 driver like Greg), there are no photos of Triumphs .
. . perhaps because the weekend's featured marque was MG  :-)

Jim Hill
Madison WI