Re: SpeedChannel sucks

To: tigerpb@ids.net, miket@rio.edu
Subject: Re: SpeedChannel sucks
From: Volare340@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 23:54:08 EST
Cc: ms6453@optonline.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Good point on the advertising stickers in NASCAR.  I lost interest in stock
car racing when due to all the decals I could no longer recognize what kind
of car it was.  Modern day NASCAR is just boring.  However, because I used
accompany my dad to the tracks in the early 70's (and the pits - he worked
for Chrysler Corp and drove Dodge Super Bees as a company car. so we got in),
I DO LIKE that goofy old show Car and Track. I sneak a peek at
Speed-whatver-they call-it-now, but it is not anywhere near as much viewing
time as it used to be.

Tom K
North Atlanta
74 TR6