Re: SpeedChannel sucks

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SpeedChannel sucks
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 10:59:41 -0600
To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of NASCAR, something about cars going
in circles just gets a bit redundant to me, but I have to agree that I'd
rather see that than some of the Auctions. On the other had I guess one of
the reasons I am dismayed at all the NASCAR on speedchannel is that there is
already a ton of NASCAR on other channels.

I think we both agree, WRC rocks, I would love todo that someday!

Jack W