RE: anti theft ideas

To: "'Michael Hargreave Mawson'" <>,
Subject: RE: anti theft ideas
From: Mark Hooper <>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:02:07 -0500
Check out  THey have a cheap "see-in-the-dark" camera. You can
use USB interface and see it over the Internet. I have a couple at the house
and they send images as scenery changes in front of the camera. Not
brilliant quality, but cute.

Mark Hooper

P.S. Delete all Internet cookies after viewing their site or you will be