Re: Anti theft ideas

To: <>
Subject: Re: Anti theft ideas
From: "John Macartney" <>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:16:02 -0000
Cc: "Triumph List" <>
CG is protected by three separate systems. Two are operated by simple
ignition switches to the fuel pump and low tension coil/dizzy feed. As
an extra measure, I also kill the fuel pump inertia switch that was
fitted to all PI's. However, none of these do anything to protect the
As you own a GT6, you could fit bonnet locks as these were a popular
Standard Triumph accessory in the UK and Europe. I suppose they were
offered in the US as well and I'd be surprised if TRF/VB/Moss didn't
offer something similar.

/// mailing list
///  To unsubscribe send a plain text message to
///  with nothing in it but
///     unsubscribe triumphs
///  or try