RE: This is scary . . . . [Non-LBC. Humor (I think?)]

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: This is scary . . . . [Non-LBC. Humor (I think?)]
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:43:52 -0500
This type of "gotcha" phone call is fairly common during morning radio
broadcasts.  I've heard them from plumbers, electricians, dentists, even a
dr. but auto services seems to be the easiest.  Guess it says something
about today's society.  Pay someone else to do it - no matter what.  I am
surprised that Midas didn't pull the radio station's chain for 'slander' but
I'm not a lawyer so maybe it wasn't - or maybe it was....  the young girl
and her father had to give their consent for it to broadcast - I know I
wouldn't allow my stupidity or at least naivety to be broadcast, but they
probably were hungry for the 15 minutes of ...

Hopefully, it will serve the purpose of pointing out that people should be
wary of service 'add-ons'....

JM2CW..

Carl