Re: This is scary . . . . [Non-LBC. Humor (I think?)]

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: Re: This is scary . . . . [Non-LBC. Humor (I think?)]
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:24:13 -0700
Cc: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randall Young wrote:

> It should be an audio clip (file type .ASF), perhaps you don't have the
> Windows Media player installed or properly configured.

I discovered that my Media Player was too old.  I downloaded a newer version
and was able to see what the excitement was all about.

Thanks to all who offered assistance!
I wish more people would offer those poor unsuspecting women (and guys too who
fall into that category) a little help so they wouldn't be susceptible
to such scams!

Cheers,
Joe