RE: This is scary . . . . [Non-LBC. Humor (I think?)]

To: "'Todd Richmond '" <twr@fc.hp.com>, "'Triumphs '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: This is scary . . . . [Non-LBC. Humor (I think?)]
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:31:07 -0500
Is this truly for real? If so, I am in the wrong business. I truly need to
start a new company.

To Hell with high-technology, I can see it now...

Mark's Auto Exorcism Service.

Cast out those evil demons of inefficiency! Lay low the devil of poor
acceleration! Electrical problems bothering you? Don't beleive those
mechanics. It's not a wiring problem, it's Satan!! You spent $20000 on your
car. But is it any good if it's possessed by the Devil? For only $150
dollars we can cast out the demons that haunt your car. Just think, for only
.75% we can make your car a clean and holy place to drive. That's a lower
rate than than one year's license. And you'll drive your car for more than a
year don't you? It's a deal! So don't imperil your soul putting it in a
devil-infested car; Call Mark's Auto-Exorcism today!

Ye Gods! No wonder the world is in the state it is...

Mark Hooper