(no subject)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: JASandPJS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:09:52 EST
You will get as many opinions as there are drivers, so here is mine.  The top
three most bang for the buck when it comes to handling is replacing the
redlines with modern tires, nothing else comes close, 2nd a set of competion
springs make a huge improvement without making the ride too harsh, 3rd poly
bushings.  The top three most bang for the buck for the engine is line boring
the engine and upgrading the cam, 2nd quality headers and exhaust (1 and 2
kinda of go together as one without the other doesn't do much), 3rd balance
the engine and clutch, would also recommend converting to an electric fan,
dropping in K&N filters, and converting to an electronic ignition.  Of course
this is just scratching the surface for either the suspension or engine
upgrades, but after these, in my opinion, you begin to enter the area of
diminishing returns.