Re: 1st car

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1st car
From: Michael Graham <mgraham@achilles.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 15:05:28 -0500
Guess that would be a 51 Plymouth 4 door sedan ... cost $75 Canadian and I
drove it for about 2.5 years. Way back in 1965 (back in the days of the
BEATLES!). I was 15 and turned 16 in October. Practiced shifting (3 on the
column) in our driveway over the summer ... was able to get it into third,
and the driveway was only about 100 ft long! That was a great old car and
writing this note brings back fond memories. I still have the red horn
button with the old Plymouth sailing ship stashed away somewhere.

Mike Graham
73 TR6