RE: 1st car

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, "'Triumphs'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1st car
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:28:32 -0500
My first car was actually a boat, and a very large vessel at that.  That
boat was a 1971 Mercury Marquis.  One thing about this hand-me-down
yacht that my mother didn't know was what my father had ordered for
under the hood.  It came with a 429 putting out 360hp.  It sat 30 I
think and I should've put a VHF in it.  Although for some reason I
referred to it as "the truck."

Two years later I got a 1981 VW Sirocco; fun little car and desperately
mistreated.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2