Re: Home for old computer parts? (not LBC)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Home for old computer parts? (not LBC)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:05:54 -0000
Hi Mark
I had some old 386 486 bits, I was able to repair / improve a neighbours
(six year old, but a good mechanic!) computer, and give a whole working
computer to another young deprived child, both had reasonably hard lives,
(ones mother left and took his two brothers and sister, leaving him, this
made him feel terribly unwanted) Both were more grateful than was warranted
by what they had received.
Made me feel good to, not often you can do something for next to no effort
makes you feel that good!

Graham.