Looking for a Lucas (type) wiper switch

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a Lucas (type) wiper switch
From: "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net" <bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:07:54 -0500 FILETIME=[7C828C00:01C2C60D] 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h0RE8c71015704
Listers -
I am looking for a rotary style wiper control switch  the one that has
park/off  low  high preferably with a wash switch (did later Spitfires
use this or was it incorporated into the lever stalk?)  I havent had any
luck looking on ebay and thought Id toss it out to the list to see if
anybody had on laying about that they wanted to sell  (reasonably, I know
that some early pump type switches went for over $70, Im not willing to go
that high and I dont need the pump type)
It has to have the same wiring as the Spitfire type of switch that is to
say (viewed left to right in a row) that when in park; connections 1 and 2
are connected.  Low connects 2 to 3 and high connects 3 to 4
Thanks
Barry Schwartz
(San Diego CA)