Re: Bonehead auto repair mishap

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonehead auto repair mishap
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:49:07 +0100
Hi Scott
At college we had a nice guy but not the sharpest pencil in the case! When
asked to check the spark on a test car he pulled the lead with the car
running and stood as he was under the bonnet (hood) latch (the thing with
the point and the spring) he ended up with an impressive blue ark from the
top of his head to the point! Took him several seconds to manage to let go
the lead, and us several minutes to stop ROTFLMAO!

Graham.