Petrolhead kids!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>, "Spitfires Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Petrolhead kids!
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:37:30 +0100 h5DCg8Be029273
Yesterday I had a chap turn up in his Spitfire (Hi BArry if you're reading
this) to collect a part he'd bought in one of my ebay auctions. The car was a
very smart looking MkIV in White. We naturally had to take a good look at the
car, so I'm stood there with Karen and my son Tom who's just 3 years 4 months
old. As we were commenting on how tidy the engine bay wass, Tom said "And it's
got a white oil filter", which of course it did!
I know he's had a great deal more exposure to cars than most children of his
age, but sometimes it's alarming how much he's taking in..... maybe I ought to
get him manning the phone to field technical enquiries?
    Cheers,
        Bill.

Rarebits4classics

PO Box 1232