Re: Petrolhead kids!

To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: Petrolhead kids!
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:05:23 -0700
Cc: "'William Davies'" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>, triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, "'Spitfires Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
You guys (and gals) with offspring that are interested in the mechanics
of Triumph are lucky.  My son kept informing me when I was restoring
Huxley (the red Mk1 Spit) that when I got it finished he was going to
drive it.  So I found his a very nice Mk2 which he bought.  However, he
has never shown the slightest interest in doing anything to it except
drive it.   But since he can afford to have someone else to do his
wrenching, I guess he observes his own limitations!  :)

Joe