Re: Petrolhead kids!

To: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Petrolhead kids!
From: Bob Bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:43:06 -0400
Cc: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, "'William Davies'" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>, triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, "'Spitfires Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
But I'll also say it works the other way 'round too. My dad, despite
34years with GM, has little to no interest in cars and wouldn't know
which end of a rachet to hold. Which I find hard to believe since, in
1958 when he met Mom, he was driving a TR...Which I'd love to find
someday, but without NYS DMV records of the time isn't likely...)

iii