RE: Petrolhead kids!

To: "'Joe Curry'" <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: Petrolhead kids!
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:42:25 -0400
Cc: "'William Davies'" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>, "'Spitfires Autox. Team. Net \(E-mail\)'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
> You guys (and gals) with offspring that are interested in the
> mechanics of Triumph are lucky.

I thank my lucky stars that some of the kids ( the 11 month old liek
everything he can get his teeth into :-P ), are interested in my hobby.  I
think in this world today it is harder to find things for kids and parents
to do together, but as of late, the cruise nights we have been to have had
more kids showing up to enjoy the classic car hobby.  There may be hope yet
:-D, and some good family bonding as well.

David Templeton
'59 Triumph TR3a
'74 Triumph Spitfire