RE: Extreme Conditions

To: "'Michael D. Porter'" <portermd@zianet.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Extreme Conditions
From: Scott Tilton <stilton@protoprod.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:28:03 -0500
I can't help but wonder if any GT6 owners have propped open the rear hatch a
little bit then aimed the vent windows outward to scoop up the air and get
better flow.

I know a guy with a TVR . . .  nice running and handling vehicle . ..  but
the lack of airflow inside is pretty tough sometimes.  (and the sound)

Scott Tilton