Re: Extreme Conditions

To: Scott Tilton <stilton@protoprod.com>
Subject: Re: Extreme Conditions
From: "Michael D. Porter" <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:44:36 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Scott Tilton wrote:

> I can't help but wonder if any GT6 owners have propped open the rear hatch a
> little bit then aimed the vent windows outward to scoop up the air and get
> better flow.
>
> I know a guy with a TVR . . .  nice running and handling vehicle . ..  but
> the lack of airflow inside is pretty tough sometimes.  (and the sound)

Dunno about TVRs, but I'm going to do my best to fit AC on my next car.

I couldn't adjust the vent windows to scoop up air because, if I did, the glass
would fall out. *smile* Wouldn't know
how to prop up the rear hatch--I have enough trouble keeping it closed and
locked when it ought to be. (!) There ought
to be enough ventilation from the rear vents behind the seats, but, nope, it's
not enough to cope with southwestern summers.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.