Restoring a TR4A

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Restoring a TR4A
From: "Guy D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:24:51 -0600
Hello All,

I am in the early phases of restoring a TR4A.  Anyone care to offer some
awful experiences
of your own that I may learn from?  I am currently in the process of
disassembling the car
to begin the body and chassis work.  I am taking a lot of pictures,
referring to the Haynes
Manual and a book by Roger Williams on restoring TR4's and TR4A's.

I was hoping that some of the more seasoned members could offer some
pointers for
things to avoid and look out for, BEFORE I discover them for myself.
For more info,
I keep a web site for the project at http://www.genfiniti.com/triumph.

Cheers!

Guy D. Huggins

"Life isn't about having, it's about being.."