Re: starter motors

To: "Jim King" <kingjf@stny.rr.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: starter motors
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 17:28:33 -0500
Jim,

I initiated a lot of this a few weeks ago.  I had a tired (original) starter
and finally decided to upgrade to a modern gear reduction starter.  In my
opinion it was one of the wisest decisions I've made regarding the car.  It
starts up very quickly and easily now, and that is one less thing I have to
worry about. :)

I bought mine from British Parts Northwest...

http://www.bpnorthwest.com/

If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to try to answer them.

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4
CT19389L