Re: Hot TR3B & Stop Leak

To: ryoung@navcomtech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot TR3B & Stop Leak
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:05:51 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/2004 12:39:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ryoung@navcomtech.com writes:

> There's actually a different reason for that, too : ethylene glycol is
> banned at most race tracks.  As you may know if you've ever stepped in a
> puddle of it, that stuff is slick ... definitely not a good thing to have on
> a race track !
>
> Randall

Yep,  My TR250 dumped it's load on the track at Mid-Ohio several years ago
during the parade laps at lunch time.  I felt real bad about it and quite
embarrassed.  I hate it when that happens.  There was a wipe out on the TRF
drag
strip a few years back when a really nice TVR did a 360 into the guard rail
after
a Six had gone down before him leaking coolant.  Nasty Stuff for Racers.
Darrell