RE: Fuel Tap

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Tap
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 06:56:31 -0400
I would agree with Randall.  When I rebuilt mine I found that when you
replace the seal, you must adjust the so noted screw at the top so that when
dry it is very tight, to the point of having difficulty in pulling and
turning to lock.  With this adjustment, it will not leak once the seal is
soaked in gas.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6