RE: OD connections - TR4A

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: OD connections - TR4A
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:44:41 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net i4QJkogs008221
Message text written by "Randall Young"
>I believe that's backwards ... probably a DPO-ism.  Mine was the same way
when I got the car, and I left it that way even when I replaced the switch,
just because I am used to it.
<

I'm going from memory here but I seem to recall that since the switche
positions are reversed for RHD they had different switches for each
application so that down would be ON in either case.  Using a RHD switch in
a LHD application (which is easy enough) would result in this scenario adn
since we Yanks are accustomed to switches working that way I see no real
problem with it.  But that is just my opinion and we all know about
opinions.  ;-)

Dave