Re: TR-6 Differential Carrier

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Differential Carrier
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 16:22:18 -0600
 >  I also recently pick up a used differential on eBay

May I ask what sort of price and shipping costs were involved?  I've got this,
uh,
clean, one owner, easy restoration project [
http://fatchancegarage.com/ebay/fine_six1.jpg
http://fatchancegarage.com/ebay/fine_six2.jpg ] that I may be rendering down in
a week or
so, and the diff and perhaps rear hubs may be among the few salvageable bits.
If I do
put the diff on Ebay, it would be nice to be able to offer prospective buyers
some idea as
to freight charges from Salt Lake City.

If any of you want the whole car as it sits (Fat Chance!) let me know ;-)

Thanks,
mjb.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: