TR4A Wiring Harness

To: "INTERNET:homebru@mindspring.com" <homebru@mindspring.com>
Subject: TR4A Wiring Harness
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:54:11 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net i9EBvh5e006115
Message text written by INTERNET:homebru@mindspring.com
>Do you think I am capable of installing a new one myself?  I am fairly
technical (Engineer), and my other hobby is repairing and refurbishing
pinball machines.  Is it as simple as labling the old one, and trying to
match the new one?  I know how to read a multi-meter.  Has anyone done this
lately?  What other tools might I need.
<

The only reason installing a wire harness in a TR4 would be more difficult
than a pinball machine would be due to the bodily contortions required.
And that can be minimized by removing the speedo and tach.  All the various
circuits have their unique color code.  It should be a walk in the park
(with a few limbo's thrown in).  And you'll thank yourself for years for
doing so.

Cheers

Dave

Check out the new British Cars Forum: