TR4A Wiring Harness

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4A Wiring Harness
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:37:08 -0400
 You might want to check out the wiring harness that Dan Masters is
offering. Based on Dan's electrical knowledge and the feedback from people
on the List who have one, I sent Dan my $300 this week. I was also concerned
about my automotive electrical skills so Dan sent me a .pdf file of the TR6
instruction manual that comes with the harness. Between the completeness of
the manual and Dan's telephone technical support (at least he didn't
outsource it to India LOL) I figured it was a good Winter project. Dan did
tell me to figure on spending 40 hours to complete the job. This is a
complete re-wiring of the entire car with modern components so I'm not sure
if using it hurts at car shows.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/