Re: personalized plates

To: lmtr4a@ctlnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: personalized plates
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:38:40 EST
My previous TR was a '67 TR4A that I found in Canada (originally sold in  WA)
and had shipped to California. In my initial phone conversation with the PO
I had the task of figuring out if he was saying it was a "TR4A" or a "TR4 Eh?"
 OK, maybe I'm the only one who finds that funny. Anyway, my personalized CA
plate was "67TR4EH", reflecting it's Canadian background. BTW, that car now
lives in VA, in case anyone in CA is interested in the plates.

My current, very straight '72 TR6 is Damson red and the plates read
"PLUMBTR".

Steve