Re: personalized plates

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: personalized plates
From: pethier@isd.net
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:29:30 -0600
>Ohio has recently started to offer vanity historic plates so now you can
get the advantage of the one time registration with your vanity plate. I
don't know if there is an extra fee for this as I got my historic plates
before the vanity option. The historic plates also allow you to run plates
from the original year of registration, the only restriction being that you
have another vehicle titled as your daily driver.

Pretty-much the same deal in Minnesota.  I paid an extra 100 bucks for
vanity when I got the plates for Sue's TR4.  They are Collector plates, so
no renewals, the plates are ours forever.
TR44SUE, front and back.

I have an ordinary Collector plate on the Lotus.  It is legal to run no
front plate in the Collector series, so my front plate is on the basement
wall.  No good place to put it on a Europa.

Phil Ethier